Robert Half Accountemps SEVEN HILLS, OH 44131
Description Robert Half is currently working with a dynamic client seeking a Cash Application Specialist. As the Cash Application Specialist, you will be responsible for processing high volume transactions for the accounts receivable department. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a high-volume environment and previous accounts receivable experience. This could be the role for you if you are a Cash Application Specialist!
- Process and reconcile accounts receivables and remittances
- Run weekly general ledger reports
- Resolve payment issues or other discrepancies
- Record daily payments including wires, ACH credit transfers, and checks to customer accounts
- Help manage customer database accounts Requirements - Experience with Cash Applications
- Detail-oriented and high attention to accuracy are a must
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- 2+ years working in an accounts receivable department
- Excellent data entry skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.