IBM Krakow, POL
At Instana, we process and analyze millions of spans, traces, metrics and events per second in order to provide actionable APM intelligence to our rapidly expanding customer base. The raw data for this is provided by our trace agents. The Instana trace agents embed themselves deeply into our customers' services to collect metrics and capture all calls that those services process. They do so without creating noticeable overhead and without impacting the stability or performance of the monitored applications.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Automation team is looking for experienced Solution Architects to join our Hybrid Cloud Best Practices team to support our Application Performance Monitoring (APM) pre-sales engagement for Instana.
* Actively participate in Instana sales opportunities such as running PoCs, RFPs, demonstrate solution use cases, sharing technical expertise, etc.
* Support technical enablement road shows, IBM customer conferences, User Groups, Gartner etc.
* Enable and support IBM Business Partner ecosystem
* Bring feedback back to IBM Offering Management / Development team to improve our products
* Design and implement Instana demos
* Pro-actively participate in discovery with Product team (product management, design, engineering)
* Attend and providing feedback into stakeholder review meetings with the product teams
* Provide feedback to Product team on views and opinions of customers on the transition to Cloud Native solutions
Who are we looking for:
* Highly motivated, experienced solutions architects with expertise in Application Performance Management, IT Operations, AIOps, Instana.
* Experience with customer in pre and post sales engagements
* Independent, willing to learn and have good technical and business aptitude
* Thriving on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines (customers and colleagues), while having strong verbal and written communication skills.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* Ability to work with customers , build relationships, show the value IBM can bring using technical arguments, diplomacy and by applying technical expertise
* Stay engaged and supportive to the completion of the sales process
* Deep Technical knowledge of APM or Instana or competitive products is essential
* DevOps methodology, Rest API, Containers, Kubernetes
* Good understanding of Jenkins and other tool chains
* Strong Kubernetes skills
* Good understanding of Cloud technologies and concepts is an advantage
* Strong knowledge in general software design, data structures, application server and other middleware
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* Familiarity with Application Performance Management and IBM/Instana Solutions
About Business UnitIBM's Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM's Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments-with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change - to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
About IBMIBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we're also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it's time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.