UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Helana, MT
Sr Application Solutions Consultant
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
**Description & Qualifications**
UKG is growing and seeking an Application Consultant to join our EZCall team. As an Application Consultant, you will work with our customers to build and implement solutions for our clients.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
• Work in a team environment remotely and at customer sites to implement and support products that UKG sells to its customers
• Consult with customers on system configuration, industry-specific features, and system processes and procedures
• Analyze customer schedule data to understand requirements and how to best build a solution
• Analyze customer configurations and think out of the box to resolve issues
• Conduct application orientation for customers and provide "train-the-trainer" training for the customer team
• Portray a positive, proactive, and professional work ethic to the customer and the people he or she interacts with daily. Creating and maintaining Customer Satisfaction and reference ability of customers is a primary goal for the position
• Look to enhance the effectiveness of the position by instilling into the work environment efficiencies and tools that can be used by UKG to better sell and service
• 2+ years of experience in the implementation of software solutions, including web-based technologies strongly preferred
• Have at least 1 year of experience in a customer facing role
• Excellent focus on the customer, including strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to explain complex concepts to varying audiences
• Ability to multi-task and handle a heavy workload while maintaining organization
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and data analysis
• Interpersonal skills, analytical mindset, technical product knowledge, and strong attention to detail are critical
• Demonstrated time management skills and proven ability to be self-sufficient/motivated but be able to work as part of a team
• BA/BS degree preferred
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at **www.ukg.com/careers**
**Equal Opportunity Employer**
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its **supplement** .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp\_%20English\_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to **UKGcareers@ukg.com**
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.